2 replies to this topic

#1 superfly86

superfly86

1% Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 05:06 PM

;/ bad thing is that your software is released almost once by year or twice sad.gif it will be great if Alcohol be upgraded for example once by 2 months (like Nero).
But ok ...
first proposition is to upgrade your virtual drive he cant open this B5I or something, Daemon (or Deamon <-- i dont remember is hard to remember this name tongue.gif ) can open this... If i remember Alcohol cant write this image on disk right ? sad.gif

That will be great if Alcohol could create cue files to bin if i dont have this file...

Probably you dont know but Alcohol can open *.VCD files, please add this to list of filetypes etc. and creating image file

It will be great if Alcohol could self find a kind of protection smile.gif

#2 fgd

fgd

1% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 03:52 PM

You can indeed mount .vcd images (gamedrive/virtualdrive) directly using alcohol 120, I did not realize this. I no longer have Gamedrive installed and can mount old Gamedrive (.vcd) images using alcohol. I thought a conversion was necessary but apparently not. Since .vcd files are not included in the list of image files, it is necessary to choose "all files" in the "files of type" list when searching for images to mount, and then select the .vcd image to open and it will mount. It would be nice to see that format added to the list of image files within alcohol when searching or adding images. Thanks for the info.

Edited by fgd, 07 January 2007 - 04:27 PM.

#3 Charalambos

Charalambos

Support Team Member

• Support Team
  • 5,003 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 11:30 AM

In order to mount vcd( or any other) images with Alcohol in the same way as the ones supported by default:

1. In the Alcohol's options go to the "Extensions" tab.
2. Under the "Other extensions" insert the one or ones you want( if they are two or more they must be separated by a space).
3. Click on OK.

If Alcohol can handle the image format you'll be able to work with it as with any other supported image format.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users