1 reply to this topic

#1 angrypc

angrypc

1% Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 08:22 PM

Yes I’ve read every thread and all I seem to see is no real facts about what is going on. I have stated before I am a not simply a end user but in charge of buying for a whole department here at a Post Production house in New York. Long story short we need to be able to store out software Cd’s off line on the network and still have access to it over the network hence where Alcohol images come into play without having cd’s floating about the office.

I Simply want some real information to as of when we can be ready to make a purchase for a large number of licensees for about 400 machines give or take a few.

“There are a number of things that happened that have caused the delay, all of which you know nothing about. I suggest you register here http://forum.alcohol...?showtopic=8065 and read Phoenix's post about the upcoming version. Customer's are informed before the general population.”

This post is unfair to possible new customers like myself because of the simple fact why should I place purchase orders when we can’t even use the software?

So does someone actually want to inform me of some hard factual information so that I myself can make financial decision here easier. We only get so much money every year to our budget and I cant allocate any money from our yearly budget if I don’t have any real information on release or compatibility issues.

#2 Quinton

Quinton

Sales & Marketing

• Sales & Marketing
  • 195 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (angrypc @ Feb 14 2006, 07:32 PM)
Yes I’ve read every thread and all I seem to see is no real facts about what is going on. I have stated before I am a not simply a end user but in charge of buying for a whole department here at a Post Production house in New York. Long story short we need to be able to store out software Cd’s off line on the network and still have access to it over the network hence where Alcohol images come into play without having cd’s floating about the office.

I Simply want some real information to as of when we can be ready to make a purchase for a large number of licensees for about 400 machines give or take a few.

“There are a number of things that happened that have caused the delay, all of which you know nothing about. I suggest you register here http://forum.alcohol...?showtopic=8065 and read Phoenix's post about the upcoming version. Customer's are informed before the general population.”

This post is unfair to possible new customers like myself because of the simple fact why should I place purchase orders when we can’t even use the software?

So does someone actually want to inform me of some hard factual information so that I myself can make financial decision here easier. We only get so much money every year to our budget and I cant allocate any money from our yearly budget if I don’t have any real information on release or compatibility issues.

Hi Angrypc

We have major purchases every week.
This is the reason we want to ENSURE our next release has as little problems as possible as we are responsible for extremely large networks.

We take updates very seriously and do not want to release updates just for the sake of it.
Please feel free to email us and we can give you personal attention, like we do many other companies.
We offer large discounts for multiple purchases and we can speak on the phone about your exact requirements, once we know what they are.

If you have already emailed and we dont reply within 3 hours then more than likely we have not received your email due to spam filters, so simply PM one of the support team here and they will pass your message along.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users