Image Burn Wizard Problem

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 Trial User_Vinas_*

Trial User_Vinas_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2007 - 03:46 PM

This problem only occurs on the one game I'm trying to burn, which like every other file I've burnt using A120% is an MDS file. Below is a picture that shows the furthest I've been able to get with the wizard. I've tried a different DVD disc and opening/closing the disc tray but nothing seems to work. I'm wondering if anyone could shed some light on the situation, please?

#2 zamiel

zamiel

Forum Support

• Administration
  • 8,841 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 04:55 PM

http://forum.alcohol...showtopic=23848

What is it an image of and how did you make the image?

#3 Trial User_Function_*

Trial User_Function_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2007 - 08:35 AM

[quote name='Vinas' date='May 15 2007, 11:18 PM' post='129787']
This problem only occurs on the one game I'm trying to burn, which like every other file I've burnt using A120% is an MDS file. Below is a picture that shows the furthest I've been able to get with the wizard. I've tried a different DVD disc and opening/closing the disc tray but nothing seems to work. I'm wondering if anyone could shed some light on the situation, please?

I have the same problem. Alcohol asks to insert a blank disc, and when I do it recognizes the disc, but will not start burning

#4 Jito463

Jito463

Forum Support

• Support Team
  • 5,625 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 08:58 AM

QUOTE (zamiel @ May 15 2007, 06:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://forum.alcohol...showtopic=23848

What is it an image of and how did you make the image?

Please refer to the link in this post, Function.

#5 Trial User_Trial User_David_*_*

Trial User_Trial User_David_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2007 - 12:22 AM

Hi I just downloaded the trial version, tried to burn a BIN/CUE and got the same problem. Can you shed some light on this?

My system info is as follows:

System report removed by zamiel

#6 zamiel

zamiel

Forum Support

• Administration
  • 8,841 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 01:44 AM

What is it an image of and how did you make it?

#7 Trial User_Ramirez_*

Trial User_Ramirez_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2007 - 08:23 AM

I'm also having the same problem but it is with a MDS file(Fallout 2)

Here's my system report

{System report removed - Jito463}

#8 Jito463

Jito463

Forum Support

• Support Team
  • 5,625 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 02:05 PM

@Ramirez
The first thing you should do is update your version of Alcohol. That version is from over a year ago, and there have been four new versions since then. We do not provide support for older versions. If you're still having problems after updating, please post a new System Report along with an exact description of the problem you encounter.

#9 Trial User_Robyn_*

Trial User_Robyn_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2007 - 05:38 AM

Hello,
I just downloaded the latest version yesterday, and I'm having the exact same problem the others described. It's an MDS file (Restaurant Empire). I've tried several different types of discs, with no change. Can you help?

Here is my system info:

System report removed by ptolomeus3

#10 Charalambos

Charalambos

Support Team Member

• Support Team
  • 5,003 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 09:27 AM

Does any of you remember the existence of CDs? whistling.gif whistling.gif whistling.gif

#11 ptolomeus3

ptolomeus3

Forum Support

• Support Team
  • 5,144 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 09:30 AM

QUOTE (Robyn @ May 29 2007, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello,
I just downloaded the latest version yesterday, and I'm having the exact same problem the others described. It's an MDS file (Restaurant Empire). I've tried several different types of discs, with no change. Can you help?

Here is my system info:

Robyn, how did you make your Image and what is it made of?

#12 Trial User_Robyn_*

Trial User_Robyn_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2007 - 10:13 AM

QUOTE (ptolomeus3 @ May 29 2007, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Robyn @ May 29 2007, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello,

Here is my system info:

Robyn, how did you make your Image and what is it made of?

Thanks for your reply. :-) I didn't make the file, I got it from someone else, so I can't answer that. It consists of a folder containing an MDS and an MDF file. Your program seems to accept it just fine, but does not want to write to my blank disc.

Robyn

#13 Phoenix

Phoenix

120% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 6,524 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 10:42 AM

QUOTE (Robyn @ May 29 2007, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for your reply. :-) I didn't make the file, I got it from someone else, so I can't answer that. It consists of a folder containing an MDS and an MDF file. Your program seems to accept it just fine, but does not want to write to my blank disc.

Robyn

As you got this from someone else and as you may not own the origional disc and as this may be considderd non legal and as we have no control over how the image was created we are unable to help you with this problem.

Topic closed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users