• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Waldo2k2

Waldo2k2

1% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 10:50 AM

I received this email today...is this for real or an elaborate scheme?
Dear Alcohol Soft Customer,

You are receiving this important news as a customer of Alcohol Soft. To stop receiving email from us, please use the opt out link at the bottom of this e-mail.

As a valued customer we would like to give you the chance of purchasing another copy of Alcohol 120% for only 2 Euros ($3 USD*)

The licenses are 100% legitimate and can be confirmed at the following link: http://www.alcohol-s...tification.html

We would like to introduce you to a new software club: www.serialdealers.com

By becoming a member of Serial Dealers you will have great software available to you at unbelievable prices.

Browse www.serialdealers.com for a complete listing of the software currently being offered which includes Alcohol 120%, ISO Buster, CopytoDVD 4 and many more great software.

Please note that software is only available in limited quantities. The sooner you sign up and become a member, the sooner you can take of advantage of this great offer. It will not be available for long.

All software is certified directly from the developer and includes 1 year of updates with minimum support. Membership can now be purchased directly from the Serial Dealers site.

www.serialdealers.com

By Joining Serial Dealers now, they can continue to purchase great software and pass the savings onto you as a member.

Regards

Quinton Mawhinney
on behalf of the Alcohol Soft Team.

*Depending on PayPal exchange rates at the time.

To opt out from receiving news or offers from Alcohol soft please use the following link:
http://users.alcohol...com/opt_out.php

Alcohol Soft 59, BT16 2QL, United Kingdom

The link actually points to the alcohol-soft website...but it doesn't look like anything they would post...figured I'd bring this to everyone's attention if they haven't seen this already.

#2 Phoenix

Phoenix

120% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 6,524 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 10:57 AM

The email you have is a legitimate email, it is part of a deal we have arranged with Serial Dealers, we have totally vetted their site and contacted the other software company's who's software is also available there and we are happy to be associated with Serial Dealers.

#3 Waldo2k2

Waldo2k2

1% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 11:19 AM

Well in that case I'm glad to hear it, I just wanted to confirm first since I didn't see any other information around about it.

Just so everyone knows it wasn't my intention to discredit or cast a bad light on serialdealers...I just wanted to be sure.

Thanks.

#4 Phoenix

Phoenix

120% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 6,524 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 12:12 PM

Hi Waldo2k2,

No one thought you were, its good that you brought it up as other members will have recieved an email and be thinking it could be spam, this should clear that up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users