Please Insert Disk..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Trial User_Trial User_rudy_*_*

Trial User_Trial User_rudy_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2007 - 04:59 PM

so i downloaded the trial verison 20 days ago and it worked good burning disk. about 5 days ago using the trial verison it started to say "please insert a disk..when there is a disk in the dvd burner.. i do the "image burning wizard" i select a .cue file (also tryed it with a .img file), click next..i dont chance any settings and click start..when i do this a box comes up saying "Please insert a blank disk into the following CD/DVD-Recorder to continue" so i started to read the forms to see if anyone had the same problem and there were many..with no answers..cept buy alcohol 120%..so i did..i spend 40 bucks on it and it still does not work.. yes the dvd burner is connected to the computer correcty..the disk i use are DVD R/W DL..i also have tryed it on regular DVD R/W..and yes i have tryed many files to burn..the burner i use is SONY DVD RW DRU-830A..

please help me

#2 Trial User_Trial User_rudy_*_*

• Guests

Posted 23 July 2007 - 05:43 PM

also when i click information on my dvd burner and click "disk" it says there is a disk there.. ??

#3 zamiel

zamiel

Forum Support

• Administration
  • 8,841 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 07:16 PM

What are you trying to burn and how did you make the image?

What size is the image?

What type of media are you trying to burn to?

As you are a customer, you can sign up for the customer only forum where you'll get priority support simply by sending an email to support_team@alcohol-soft.com with the desired username, password, email address and issued key and one of the admin shall take care of this for you.

#4 Trial User_Trial User_rudy_*_*

• Guests

Posted 23 July 2007 - 11:46 PM

i am trying to burn zoolander.img

i downloaded it via torrent..

and its a movie...

p.s i emailed the guy

#5 ptolomeus3

ptolomeus3

Forum Support

• Support Team
  • 5,144 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 12:03 AM

QUOTE (Trial User_rudy_* @ Jul 24 2007, 08:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i am trying to burn zoolander.img

i downloaded it via torrent..

and its a movie...

p.s i emailed the guy

http://forum.alcohol...hp?act=SR&f=135

You´re not following the the guidelines about possible illegal sites. Topic closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users