• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Combiseries

Combiseries

68% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 208 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 11:53 PM

Right, as you know I have been using Ntune along with my graphics card and my nForce mobo.
I have used the coarse tuning option and automatically overclocked everything using the Ntune program. However, after saving the profile Best System, after switching on my computer it keeps loading the baseline profile and the Best System profile alternately every 5 or 10 minutes.

This is annoying, as when in the middle of playing a game it switches back to the desktop prompting me to press ok when the profile has loaded.

I have uninstalled and installed the program, but this still happens.

Any thoughts??

rolleyes.gif

On another note, anyone know how I can get notification of replies, I`ve clicked the button, but nothing seems to come through outlook express, or my webmail account.

#2 Jito463

Jito463

Forum Support

• Support Team
  • 5,625 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 04:09 AM

Personally, I don't suggest using NTune. I'm not a fan of software overclocking utilities (except for OC'ing the video card). If I want to OC the CPU, I do it through the BIOS.

#3 Charalambos

Charalambos

Support Team Member

• Support Team
  • 5,003 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 07:45 AM

Does your processor support Speed-Step technology( althought I don't really know if it can cause this profile shift, but just in case it can)?

Edited by Charalambos, 29 July 2007 - 07:46 AM.

#4 Combiseries

Combiseries

68% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 208 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 08:33 PM

I`ve sorted out the probem of profile switching. I can load the profile I want manually now, when I want to. I don`t know if my CPU supports speed stepping, but I`ll find out.

#5 MaLing

MaLing

Official Birthday Wisher

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 2,120 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 09:43 PM

QUOTE (Combiseries @ Jul 29 2007, 02:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
On another note, anyone know how I can get notification of replies, I`ve clicked the button, but nothing seems to come through outlook express, or my webmail account.

Have you tried setting it in My Controls --> Email Settings --> Enable 'Email Notification' by default?

#6 Charalambos

Charalambos

Support Team Member

• Support Team
  • 5,003 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 08:11 AM

If you want to be notified by e-mail for new posts in a topic you must track it. Click at the arrow in the "Options" button in the right-top of the first post in the page, you'll find several options including this.

Edited by Charalambos, 30 July 2007 - 08:14 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users