• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kodiak536

kodiak536

100% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 338 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 08:05 AM

Since I'm having such a difficult time with the Starforce protection, I was wondering how can I, as informed & choosy consumers of video games, find out what are the new game protection type will be when the games are released? I'd love to find out without having to purchase the game(s) I want, so as to avoid those games that has the Starforce protection. I'm sure that if the game(s) are good, I probably will go ahead and purchase the game(s), but only as a last minute decision against my better judgement. whistling.gif dry.gif rolleyes.gif

#2 Charalambos

Charalambos

Support Team Member

• Support Team
  • 5,003 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 09:10 AM

Probably you'll have to wait for a few days after a game's release untill the information you want is published on the web.

#3 MaLing

MaLing

Official Birthday Wisher

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 2,120 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 10:15 PM

That is the interesting part, huh.gif I had this question before. If everyone does this, we will never know the protection type. biggrin.gif

#4 Charalambos

Charalambos

Support Team Member

• Support Team
  • 5,003 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 08:07 AM

There are certain cites that deal with copy protections wich will surely find and give this information as soon as possible, if you search the web with e.g. "copy protections" as the key you'll surely find something. cool.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users