#1 pintree3

pintree3

1% Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 09:46 PM

Hi
how does one burn files to cd without needing to create an image?
it seems to me that with alcohol120 one needs to create an image first. Is this correct? Since my burning of CDs mainly delas with creating backups I have no need, and see it as a useless step, to make an mage and then burn that to CD.
SO can we skip the process and just drag files or something and burn to CD? I can't seem to figure out how.

#2 ptolomeus3

ptolomeus3

Forum Support

• Support Team
  • 5,144 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 11:42 PM

QUOTE (pintree3 @ Jun 20 2009, 06:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi
it seems to me that with alcohol120 one needs to create an image first. Is this correct? Since my burning of CDs mainly delas with creating backups I have no need, and see it as a useless step, to make an mage and then burn that to CD.
SO can we skip the process and just drag files or something and burn to CD? I can't seem to figure out how.

Please post your System report from within Alcohol as requested by the forum guidelines. Thank you!

#3 pintree3

pintree3

1% Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 02:46 AM

QUOTE (ptolomeus3 @ Jun 20 2009, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi

Please post your System report from within Alcohol as requested by the forum guidelines. Thank you!

Sorry hadn't noticed that when I read the guidelines, or perhaps just don't remember them. Actuallyy, maybe I never read them. Where are they? A search for 'guidelines" produced no results--Onew would think that since this is important it should show up, right?

How do I give you a system report, or rather, how do I get one?

thank you

#4 ptolomeus3

ptolomeus3

Forum Support

• Support Team
  • 5,144 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 08:25 PM

QUOTE (pintree3 @ Jun 23 2009, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi

Sorry hadn't noticed that when I read the guidelines, or perhaps just don't remember them. Actuallyy, maybe I never read them. Where are they? A search for 'guidelines" produced no results--Onew would think that since this is important it should show up, right?

thank you

It's all here: http://forum.alcohol...p?showforum=166 but instead of sending your System report to the support, you may copy / paste it into this thread. Thanks.

#5 pintree3

pintree3

1% Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 02:42 AM

QUOTE (ptolomeus3 @ Jun 24 2009, 10:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (pintree3 @ Jun 23 2009, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi

thank you

It's all here: http://forum.alcohol...p?showforum=166 but instead of sending your System report to the support, you may copy / paste it into this thread. Thanks.

Hi

it just occured to m,e, in re-reading this that what I asked is not a technical question. It is not a question about this r that going wrong with the software, so why a need to hand in a system report? It is just a "How-to" question.
The question being , 'Can a cd be burned without 1s thaving to create an image. I feel as if the answer is, 'No' so if so, then it would nbbe nice to know. If on the other hand one can burn without having to create ban image 1st, the the steps to do so would be all that is required. As to the system report I can't not understand how this is both necessary, or how it cold help in answering the question, since a system, hardware, is not related to software--at least not directly.
thanks again

#6 Jito463

Jito463

Forum Support

• Support Team
  • 5,625 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 12:21 PM

Copy Wizard -> "Copy current disc on-the-fly"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users