6 replies to this topic

#1 NoMoreCoasters

NoMoreCoasters

100% Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 18 October 2002 - 09:54 PM

Can there be a database where other uses add to so you can see what games can be copied and by what recording methods they have successfully used.

#2 Netman (R.I.P)

Netman (R.I.P)

Administration

• Honorary Administrator
  • 505 posts

Posted 18 October 2002 - 10:10 PM

hi nomorecoasters, we have decided not to maintain a database of games because it depends more on the protection than the game itself as to whether it can be copied or not.

so essentially we will work according to protection version rather than particular games.

#3 NoMoreCoasters

NoMoreCoasters

100% Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 19 October 2002 - 01:16 AM

I can see that,
Sounds cool to me

#4 Iluro80

Iluro80

120% Member

• Alcohol Beta Tester
  • 1,235 posts

Posted 22 October 2002 - 08:36 PM

Maybe late, but i will add a comment

It's very difficult to do this, because one game in your country, may have one protection, and in my country another, so you need to list one game with a lot of "German Vs. Securom" "Spanish and English Vs. SafeDisc" "Italian Vs. nothing" etc.

I forgot, there are a protect detection that have a good database smile.gif if i you don't know which is it, pm me and i will help you to find it smile.gif

NETMAN... i've seen you have edited the post and i would think you put as new
"we are currently working on the latest secrurom and the latest safedisk. our most recent release will emulate the latest securom and we hope to soon have copying ability." I only can say you....... :¬)__

#5 VLuka

VLuka

68% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 202 posts

Posted 22 October 2002 - 08:56 PM

Anyway copying new protections is also hardware dependant smile.gif

#6 Iluro80

Iluro80

120% Member

• Alcohol Beta Tester
  • 1,235 posts

Posted 22 October 2002 - 11:00 PM

Yes I know....... :,((

#7 Phoenix

Phoenix

120% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 6,524 posts

Posted 23 October 2002 - 08:29 AM

This thread Games that work with Alcohol 120% was created for people who had made a successfull backup of a certain game, to post there results in thus hopefully helping others, due to the nature of protections and differnt hardware setups its not feasable to create an actual database as such.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users