5 replies to this topic

#1 Skriton

Skriton

1% Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 05:43 PM

I ripped the game as a MDF file and it will load to the installer screen but when click to run the game it tells my to remove the disk from its current location and retun it to the original drive (D:). I have already tried to install from the virtual drive and change the drive label and it keeps giving me the same message. If there was a way to virtually duplicate the physical drive it may work, but i have not found a way to do so. Any help would be much appreciated.

Edited by Charalambos, 17 May 2011 - 09:14 AM.
Removing System Report

#2 Charalambos

Charalambos

Support Team Member

• Support Team
  • 5,003 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:25 AM

Did you rip the image with the correct datatype (probably Safedisc 2/3/4)? If not then check the copy protection of the disc with the Alcoho's Datatype Analyzer or Protection ID (you can find it in the web) and remake the image with the corresponding datatype. If yes then try to use ACID in order to cloack the virtual drives. You can also temporarily disable your physical drives with the Device Manager or the Alcohol's builtin EDM system.

#3 Skriton

Skriton

1% Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 12:43 PM

Thanks for the help. Disabling the physical drive worked.

#4 Charalambos

Charalambos

Support Team Member

• Support Team
  • 5,003 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 09:04 AM

Thanks for letting us know. :)

#5 jsndavis02

jsndavis02

1% Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 01:24 AM

People out there, please help us with this one. I can't seem to fix it myself too.

#6 Charalambos

Charalambos

Support Team Member

• Support Team
  • 5,003 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:52 PM

What is your problem? You must also submit a system report from within Alcohol per the forum rules.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users