4 replies to this topic

#1 Chopjaw

Chopjaw

1% Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:21 PM

I have the full version of Alcohol 120 and I'm trying use the "image burning wizard" I find the ISO that I'm trying to burn to disk, no problems. Then Alcohol goes to the next screen which is "Prepare your DVD/CD Recorder" and it does not show any of my drives. I've used this program many times and this is the first time I've had a problem. Not sure why.

Can anybody help me out.

Additional info: I'm trying to burn CS4 which is going to take 2 disks. So would that be the problem? I just cant understand why....

(Yes CS4 is a legit copy that I have.) I bought it and made a copy of the disk and now I cant find my copy of the program. I dont want to install from a mounted drive. I want to install from a disk that I've made so I can store the new disk and delete the ISO for space.

Thanks All...

#2 Chopjaw

Chopjaw

1% Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:37 PM

I forgot to add that the DVD that I am using is a DVD RW single density.

#3 ptolomeus3

ptolomeus3

Forum Support

• Support Team
  • 5,144 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 07:07 PM

Hello Chopjaw,

You´re writing in the trial forum, which stipulates that you must post your system report from within Alcohol. If you´re a owner of a licenced version of Alcohol, you can send a copy of your system report per PM to any support member or moderator.

How did you make your image (settins, ...)? How big is it? How many parts? What are the settings you are using when trying to back up / burn the image(s)?

Thanks.

#4 avaviney

avaviney

1% Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:43 AM

Where can I get the system report? Thanks.

#5 zamiel

zamiel

Forum Support

• Administration
  • 8,841 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:09 PM

Inside Alcohol, Click the View menu then System Info.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users