5 replies to this topic

#1 Redog

Redog

1% Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 11:49 AM

Your program seems awfully complicated or I am just another moron, I have two files labeled conflict zone dot mds and mdf. When I locate the folder, these files aren't there unless I change file types in Alcohol drop down (Says in FAQ all files are recognized by default). I've wasted 4 discs now trying to get this program to work. Have no idea what I am doing wrong. Just want to watch this flick.
I read on googl search at some other post that some OS allow changing the mds to iso. Tried that too. No joy.
So here is a sys report.

Thanks in advance for any help

Edited by Charalambos, 15 January 2012 - 09:16 PM.
Removing System Report

#2 Charalambos

Charalambos

Support Team Member

• Support Team
  • 5,003 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 09:28 PM

A compatriot! :) But can you be more specific?

When I locate the folder, these files aren't there unless I change file types in Alcohol drop down

What do you mean by that exactly (which dropdown menu and what you are doing exactly)? And how you wasted these 4 discs?

#3 Redog

Redog

1% Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:18 AM

A compatriot! :) But can you be more specific?

When I locate the folder, these files aren't there unless I change file types in Alcohol drop down

What do you mean by that exactly (which dropdown menu and what you are doing exactly)? And how you wasted these 4 discs?

When A120 has me browse for the file I want to burn, it comes back with file not recognized

Posted Image

Edited by Redog, 16 January 2012 - 07:19 AM.

#4 Charalambos

Charalambos

Support Team Member

• Support Team
  • 5,003 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:23 AM

This image must be corrupted. Where did you get it from? If it is a DVD image you can try renaimimg the mdf file to iso and use it instead of the mds one but if the mdf file itself is corrupted this won't help. By the way are the mds and mdf files in the same folder?

#5 Redog

Redog

1% Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 04:13 PM

This image must be corrupted. Where did you get it from? If it is a DVD image you can try renaimimg the mdf file to iso and use it instead of the mds one but if the mdf file itself is corrupted this won't help. By the way are the mds and mdf files in the same folder?

It is supposed to be a dvd movie file. I downloaded it. They are in the same folder. I have tried a dvd and cd. Everything burns correctly, or so the program thinks. Once the disc tray goes back into the computer, it shows it there, with the tiny amount of disc space used (CD) but then hit play, it comes up "with insert disc".
I am doing something wrong.
If I change mdf to iso, can't I then use imgburn or does the mds file need to be changed also?
Tried it.Same thing. Burns complete but not recognized.
Is there a way of watching this through emulation on a virtual drive?

#6 zamiel

zamiel

Forum Support

• Administration
  • 8,841 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:50 AM

Please refer to point #14 in our guidelines for posting here http://forum.alcohol...ion=rules&f=135

If you would like to watch the movie, please go rent it or purchase the movie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users