Need Info On Diablo 3 And Gta 5

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Trial User_Lockens_*

Trial User_Lockens_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2004 - 08:37 AM

rumour going round that there is a diablo 3 and (this is positive) gta san andreas.......ne one give me info on these?

can sum 1 also tell me how to get my member rating up....cheers

daniel

ps: ne one here play soldat. mta, or xmp? ull no what they are if u play them!

#2 Tron

Tron

120% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 4,156 posts

Posted 23 January 2004 - 09:52 AM

Since I am a Diablo fan, this would be good news, but I have not heard this rumor....

#3 shawn_nee

shawn_nee

120% Member

• Alcohol Beta Tester
  • 3,085 posts

Posted 23 January 2004 - 05:05 PM

I've heard the rumors that thier might be another Diablo around the same time the bigwigs at Blizzard left. The was speculation they left due to not wanting to continue a few games that the company wanted. (like diablo) I havent heard much sense, but if Blizzard is going to do it you know they probably wont let anything slip out for the next year or 2 anyway.

As far as GTA I havent heard anything yet but I hope if thier is one it will take on some of the extra features of Vice City.

#4 IcEmAn

IcEmAn

100% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 258 posts

Posted 23 January 2004 - 09:19 PM

i have heard that after the release starcraft: ghost they will start working on diablo 3???

#5 Trial User_Lockens_*

Trial User_Lockens_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2004 - 12:09 AM

i dont even no if there will be diablo 3.....those of u who no the story line......the soulstones were smashed (apart from baal's) so if he came back (diablo that is) he wood have to be unable to die..........there wood be no wa to kill him if he came back after the soulstone incident

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users