• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 shawn_nee

shawn_nee

120% Member

• Alcohol Beta Tester
  • 3,085 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 04:57 PM

I know some of you might be offended, but most will not. Please check out this website http://www.venganza.org/ and help spread the word! wink2.gif

BigTy you will love this more for the Pirates then the rest of us.... tongue.gif

RAAAAAAAMMMMMMEEEEEEENNNNNNNN! yahoo.gif

#2 Charalambos

Charalambos

Support Team Member

• Support Team
  • 5,003 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 01:36 PM

Another guy went crazy. Is there something special about it nowadays? sad.gif

#3 shawn_nee

shawn_nee

120% Member

• Alcohol Beta Tester
  • 3,085 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 10:09 AM

I think you may have misread the purpose of the site.

#4 Charalambos

Charalambos

Support Team Member

• Support Team
  • 5,003 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 12:45 PM

I don't really care. Today is a day of grief for me. A man died today, a man who became the symbol of the global resistance against the New Order and whose only proven crime during his long-lasted trial is that he stood up for his country and his people. I know that many of you don't agree with me, and perhaps don't understand what I'm talking about reffering to this person in this way, but( sorry if I shock you...) I've cried a lot today and I just want to express my feelings and, why not, to tell the other side of the story. We the greeks lived more than 400 years under the sword of our conquerors and know very well what genoside is, but sometimes truth is the real victim... Sorry for my descretness and delete this post if you believe that you must do it, but I just wanted to express my grief. My grief for this man and for all those people of all the nationalities of the former Jucoslavia who died as a seer sacrifice to the interests of those who, as the Bible says, "think that they rule the nations."

#5 shawn_nee

shawn_nee

120% Member

• Alcohol Beta Tester
  • 3,085 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 12:57 PM

Ok a bit off topic, but i'll pm you about this. I am unsure of what you are talking about. If it's not comedy, or video games or sports I am a little behind in my reading today. But never fear I would like to discuss this with you just off this topic.

#6 MaLing

MaLing

Official Birthday Wisher

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 2,120 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 01:25 AM

Charalambos, please accept my deepest sympathies on the death of the Greek hero.

#7 Charalambos

Charalambos

Support Team Member

• Support Team
  • 5,003 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 12:49 PM

No, he wasn't greek, in fact he was Slobondan Milocevich, the serb former president of Yugoslavia. For CNN e.t.c. he was the "Butcher of the Balcans" but for many people in the world, regardless of nationality, he was the symbol of resistance to the New Order and now he is a martyr for his nation and for the human freedom and dignity. As I stated none of the crimes that he was supposed to be guilty for was proved during his trial, what was proved was the lack of base and evidence for this "court"( no relation to the real International Court of Hagues where problems with and between nations- not individuals- are judged) that whould allow them to convict him, so his death is at least very "convenient".

#8 Robbo

Robbo

Forum Administration

• Administration
  • 6,740 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 01:29 PM

Due to nature and direction that this Topic is going I will now close it as Politics and Burning Software just dont match and different people have different views on this person.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users