• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 BigTy

BigTy

120% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 01:42 PM

As for installing software on the PC we all know as long as it has a warning of some type posted they can do it. All its really going ot tkae is some Upper Middle class family to get cheesed off to make a legal claim and you WILL see BIG OLD yellow or red sticker on the front of that CD or Banner warning on your download saying in plain english what they are doing.

I'm like Many Many Old school Hip Hop lovers out here today. I hate 85% of todays music it sucks no othe rway to put it. You'll get one artists with something new even i fully like the song or not. Like Timberland when he first came out OR swissbeats. Love the what they make tracks and i want them to make money, but the issue is one good song will cause me to see a flood of there work that nothing but carbin copies of the first with many artists acting like ther are the first to come out. What I'm saying is Music as a whole sucks.

If a CD comes out lets say Bob and the Fartbacks. They put 17 songs on the CD I did the math on this in high school. If i get 3-4 off the CD I like thats 3.99-4.99 per single normal for a ok CD to have on the radio. Then it was worth the buy IF you got teh CD on sale the week it came out. If a Good CD comes out and I get 6-7 Songs off the CD then hey no complains out of me at all. It was a good buy, BUT if Bob and the fartbacks only have one Song off 1-2 songs off the CD I want to hear then No Im a very upset customer. Not worth the buy and most of the shops I shop at freaking wont take it back. It's fact like this that make people Rip off the music compains.

Leading to Music Downloads. I personaly dont have an Issue with paying for the music( I have never dont it before wink.gif ). But lest use price point .75 is fair to me. Servers are already setup I would say in about 3 years money should be made back from that leaving only the bandwith they have to pay for and the artist and webmaster (if they are smart he works inhouse). If i pay for the song I want to be able to have The original song Radio Version I'm tired of cussing every 3 words to say a line just stupid. Instrumental and if I'm luck an accapella mmmm I miss being a DJ I WILL make a comeback:). But thats what I want and for that sure NP Ill pay for EVERY song that Is worth paying for. 17 songs x .75 gives you 12.75 that is still more than a tape yet less that the everage CD. Good price point PER song fee. like everything else IF you pay for a CD boundle package then you should get a pricebreak. I know that how we work at my Company (Cable Company). And yes I SHOULD have the right to 192 and above quailty I dont use 128 thats crazy.

Ok I'm done thank you for reading my thoughs this is the longest post I have ever done on this forum. dont look for me to do such an event ever again wink.gif.

@ Jito Mad respect on the Christian Thing I know its hard finding music I like that Uplifts the Lords name. SO big ups to you.

#22 2005

120% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 12:58 AM

so what its like saying if my disk's get worn im supposed to suffer for it. dry.gif

#23 BigTy

BigTy

120% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 02:46 AM

Yeah, atm thats how it is not only with audio but with DVDs and Game disks. We all know there are ways around most everything. But there is no lets say average use policies in place for said event. here is an example. Tribe Called Quest "the low end theroy" I love that CD I have purchased it not once not twice but 3 times. Once it was taken out of my car the second it got scartched do you think any of those times RIAA will help replace that with proof or purchase NOPE. They want me to buy it again. well this time around I got the CD and made the back up of it. Look at each of your Game disks they ALL say if broken or what not send them $15 to some address and they will send you a copy. Umm no how about you let me make my own copy how does that sound. But that isn't going ot happen. SO everytime I get a chance to ###### off game makers them I'm for what ever. angry.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users