• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 BigTy

BigTy

120% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 27 December 2002 - 10:15 PM

i myself did ok for a DAD. i got ALOT of clothing witch wqas needed. and i got the Band of Brothers DVD love it NBA live 2k3 nice game. gets me off the PC. and i got a MX700 mouse. so i did ok Birthday is next mounth. So ill most likly will change my drives to black to match my case better pictures in another post. So what did you guys get.

#2 Phoenix

Phoenix

120% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 6,524 posts

Posted 28 December 2002 - 07:41 AM

I'm also a DAD and I got allot ...

Question :- what do you get if you cross a sheep, Alcohol 120% and a kangaroo????

Answer:- a pile of backed up woolly jumpers smile.gif

#3 Tron

Tron

120% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 4,156 posts

Posted 28 December 2002 - 07:49 AM

Digital camera so I can take pics of Netman, Robbo, and Phoenix getting drunk at our Alcohol 120% Christmas party next year. All payed for by the upper managment of course...LOL...

Wife and I gave each other a trip to Mexico this year. All inclusive so I guess I will be the drunk one then. biggrin.gif
A beard trimmer and a razor for same.

Clothing.

Did pretty well I would say.......

#4 Pappy

Pappy

100% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 302 posts

Posted 28 December 2002 - 11:49 AM

Had a great Xmas also...we did a few things around the house (new gas furnace, over-the-range microwave, etc) so that was our gift, SOF 2: Double Helix, and a variety of other things from the kids - clothing, tools, did very well. biggrin.gif

#5 Robbo

Robbo

Forum Administration

• Administration
  • 6,740 posts

Posted 28 December 2002 - 12:19 PM

Clothes, a xmas pudding from my kids and a tripod for my digital camera.

#6 BigTy

BigTy

120% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 28 December 2002 - 12:24 PM

Tron you tring to start a Harum of Ex wives. man with the Laws in VA i couldnt aford to walk down the street. heck your locked in like a bad password once your married here. Its a shame how we get like two gifts and say i did well. but thats a sign of getting old as long as the kids are happy. as for the Mexico trip who idea was it. thats all i want to know. becuase divorces there are cheap they have drive thru divorces. cost 1.99 wink.gif and you get a small toy when you do. hahahahaha.

#7 FloridaSimFreak

FloridaSimFreak

1% Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2002 - 06:23 AM

sad.gif A lay off notice...one week before Christmas, and a 17 yer old teen age driver in the house no less.

Luckily we had already gotten all the gifts in November

#8 mag046

mag046

1% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 January 2003 - 08:50 AM

My Christmas was good, got a copy of Alcohol 120% and a Yamaha CRW-F1 internal...

Figured Id join the forum to really learn what this app can do... smile.gif

#9 Tron

Tron

120% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 4,156 posts

Posted 01 January 2003 - 11:03 AM

Only got one exwife! Thank God! But my current wife and I give each other a vacation to Mexico every year. We go down together don't worry, and we always come back together as well! tongue.gif This one is a keeper........ Last one was a &&*%$%^!

#10 BigTy

BigTy

120% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 01 January 2003 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE (Tron @ Jan 1 2003, 11:23 AM)
Only got one exwife! Thank God! But my current wife and I give each other a vacation to Mexico every year. We go down together don't worry, and we always come back together as well! tongue.gif This one is a keeper........ Last one was a &&*%$%^!

Nothing like a good old fashion UPGRADE. wife style. so this is WIFE version 2.0 great im glad it worked out for ya. if you fine a good lookingAsian or Latino woman send me a email i want to upgrade to the version i got likes to nag alot i think its still in Beta. hahahaha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users