• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BigTy

BigTy

120% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 28 January 2003 - 03:06 PM

I was looking at another site and was looking at post on how the Alco was being Beat up on about this or that. and i was like hmmmmm why this site is Third Party as to this one is First party and yes with that comes the Bias oppions. hey it happens. BUT what i found Cool was there are the Mods and the Beta testers posting in the forum tring to keep the Peace. Heck i saw a little bit of the Anger in the Alc 120 people but hey they were being attacked and its understandable i would to. i dont like to say thanks for keeping that other forums in mind i know its hard to go out of your own forum and try to wim over peole HECK its hard tring to do it here sometimes but over all you guys do a great job and REALLY try to help everyone with a problem. so fot that i like to say Thank you. your work is not going unnoticed i know its hard tring to please the public heck my customers thing AOL owns the internet i find it almost impossible to tell them other wise but hey its part of being them. Lets just keep a smile on your face and keep up the great job that you guys do. I NEVER seen any company send me a Happy Birthday card well Nissan Moters. but not in the PC world and you guys did i remember Great Customer service and thats what keeps me coming back. :praise: ok im done kissing your butts again just wanted you to know that as a customer i know of the great things you guys do. have a happy FU day :woot:
Also your support is better than ATIs feel good wink.gif

Edited by BigTy, 29 January 2003 - 12:43 AM.

#2 Phoenix

Phoenix

120% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 6,524 posts

Posted 28 January 2003 - 10:08 PM

On behalf of the Support Team and the rest of the Alcohol team, i would like to thank you for your comments.

#3 Pappy

Pappy

100% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 302 posts

Posted 28 January 2003 - 11:25 PM

I would like to second all of those comments. I have found the service and support from the Admin, Support and Development teams to be nothing short of spectacular. Very prompt replies and assistance from everyone including the beta testers, translators and users in general.

Thanks to all biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users