Unable to run Alcohol 120
Trial User_Trial User_Matt_*_*
Posted 27 August 2006 - 07:29 AM
This version of Alcohol 120% is known to have compatibility issues with the version of Windows you are running. Alcohol 120% has been blocked from running because it might keep your computer from starting correctly in the future. This program was created by Alcohol Soft.
Contact Alcohol Soft about upgrades or other possible solutions to help make this program compatible with this version of Windows.
Unable to perform a system report (wont load 120 at all)
I have uninstalled and re-installed 3 times but with no luck.
I am currently using:
Windows Vista 5384
I have searched your site and am unable to find ANY info about supporting vista or those who use it.
Posted 27 August 2006 - 09:39 AM
Posted 02 September 2006 - 06:07 AM
Is there some possibility of beta testing or so?
Posted 02 September 2006 - 06:18 AM
Posted 02 September 2006 - 03:47 PM
Posted 12 September 2006 - 05:06 AM
Posted 12 September 2006 - 10:48 AM
Trial User_Abney Park_*
Posted 16 September 2006 - 07:19 PM
As always there is a way around everything
To install Alcohol on vista all you need to do is RENAME the exe files
step by step instrctions
1) locate your acohol 120 setup .exe file
2) Rename this .exe to any thing but what it is called. I used Red A (how original is that)
3) Run the installer (Yes it will actually run
4) Install Alcohol
5) Rebot if it you need to install the drivers (No it will no get stuck in a loop as like b4)
6) finish instalation
Now if you try and run "alcholo 120%.exe" this will be bloacked
7) Rename the Alcohol 120%.exe to anything but that (Red A is always original hence the big red A as an icon)
8) run the renamed exe file and there you go. simple as that
any problems with these instructions post here again and i will try and help
Posted 17 September 2006 - 04:57 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users