• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Phoenix

Phoenix

120% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 6,524 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 01:40 AM

A woman walked into a vets with a very poorly duck under her arm. She put it on the vet's table and while it was there the poor thing croaked it's last.

The vet said "well I'm sorry to have to tell you, but it's dead"

"Oh no", said the woman "not my little ducky, I raised him from an egg, are you sure there is nothing you can do?".

"Well, I can do more tests" said the vet, and with that he gave a little whistle. At the sound of the whistle a beautiful black labrador walked in, put it's front paws up on the table and sniffed the duck all over for a couple of minutes. Finally, the dog looked at the vet with big sad eyes and shook his head slowly, then it dropped to the floor again and walked out of the surgery.

The vet gave another little call, and a big ginger tom walked in, jumped up on the table and walked slowly round the duck looking him up and down intently. After a minute or so it looked up at the vet with big sad eyes and slowly shook it's head, then it jumped off the table and walked out of the surgery.

"Well, I'm sorry but there's nothing more I can do" said the vet.

"Oh well", said the woman "thanks for trying, how much do I owe you"

The vet tapped around on his calculator and said "That'll be £250 please!"

"What !!!" cried the woman "£250 to tell me I've got a dead duck ???"

"Well" said the vet, "by the time you've paid for the lab report and the cat scan it all adds up"

#2 zamiel

zamiel

Forum Support

• Administration
  • 8,841 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 03:27 AM

Hah, an oldy but a goody.

#3 Robbo

Robbo

Forum Administration

• Administration
  • 6,740 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 09:37 AM

and dont forget folks.

whistling.gif

A Joke is a short story or short series of words spoken or communicated with the intent of being laughed at or found humerous by the listener or reader.

#4 MaLing

MaLing

Official Birthday Wisher

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 2,120 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 11:52 PM

Robbo, I hope you will not need to say 'Children' with whistles again. tongue.gif

#5 dacre40

dacre40

10% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 08:51 AM

I think I need a drink after that joke! rolleyes.gif

#6 Charalambos

Charalambos

Support Team Member

• Support Team
  • 5,005 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 12:41 PM

You can have an Alcohol 52% but I don't recomend an Alcohol 120% one; you'll have a very bad headacke next day. wink2.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users