• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 kodiak536

kodiak536

100% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 338 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 12:22 PM

It's been a long while since I've been here whistling.gif Just want to say hi and I am still alive and well, waiting for a new round of games to come out.... I've been bored blush.gif Also waiting for Alcohol updates and new version of YASU as well

#2 Charalambos

Charalambos

Support Team Member

• Support Team
  • 5,003 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 09:35 AM

Hello kodiak. smile.gif A new version of Alcohol is at the beta stage. As for YASU it isn't needed with the newer versions of Alcohol and Daemon Tools, anyway its developer seems that doesn't have the time to keep on developing it.

#3 Smabbage

Smabbage

100% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 449 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 10:09 AM

A new update is REALLY good news! I peek at the forums occasionally to see what has developed. News that a beta is currently in the pipeline just made my day.

#4 shawn_nee

shawn_nee

120% Member

• Alcohol Beta Tester
  • 3,085 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 10:46 AM

What?

(/starts Jedi mind trick) no there is no beta, it was just a dream. You will be happy with what you have for _ more weeks.(/end jedi mind trick)

I actually still have to use the YASU for some of my games. I use it with Just Cause, and a few other games.

#5 Trial User_sYk0_*

Trial User_sYk0_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2008 - 07:11 AM

anyway its developer seems that doesn't have the time to keep on developing it.

It's not that, there just seems to be no need for a newer version of YASU... DT and Alcohol hide themselves pretty well these days from the various protection schemes...
As for older games that still require YASU, you could just use the latest version of YASU ( yes, it's a year old sad.gif )

I would really love to update YASU but i do not see a need too... perhaps someone could enlighten me on what games currently don't work with DT/Alcohol, i may just look into it... you never know... wink.gif

Ciao...
Regards,
sYk0.

#6 kodiak536

kodiak536

100% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 338 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 10:39 AM

QUOTE (sYk0 @ Sep 16 2008, 07:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
anyway its developer seems that doesn't have the time to keep on developing it.

It's not that, there just seems to be no need for a newer version of YASU... DT and Alcohol hide themselves pretty well these days from the various protection schemes...
As for older games that still require YASU, you could just use the latest version of YASU ( yes, it's a year old sad.gif )

I would really love to update YASU but i do not see a need too... perhaps someone could enlighten me on what games currently don't work with DT/Alcohol, i may just look into it... you never know... wink.gif

Ciao...
Regards,
sYk0.

Hey guys, thanks for your continued support clap.gif

Right now, I'm still playing FEAR Perseus mandate with occasional error but still playable with Alky and YASU.

As of my last attempt, COD4 MW does not work with the latest version of Alcohol installed with or without YASU. The rest of my games work fine with occasional errors. But for the StarForce protected games, now that's another animal all together rolleyes.gif

Edited by kodiak536, 17 September 2008 - 10:43 AM.

#7 Unseen Ghost

Unseen Ghost

10% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 07:41 PM

Tell me about it I hate starforce. Man its been forever since I have posted last in the forums. Hi everyone!

#8 zamiel

zamiel

Forum Support

• Administration
  • 8,841 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 02:18 AM

Who said that? I don't see anyone tongue.gif

#9 2005

120% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 04:33 PM