• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 silversword

silversword

1% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 02:13 PM

As of current writings Alcohol 120% Ver 1.4.6 Build 711 when an Image is created of a CD it is placed in chronological order of when it was burned. Some standard organization functionality needs to be built in, with 50+ images and counting it starts taking a while finding if you've created an image.

Tools needed:
-Folder Organization. Eg. Games, Software, DVDs etc and be able to move images into and out of folders

-Additional data fields for more information about images. Created date, software reg number, comments, category(customizable would be a bonus). What is the point of using Alcohol for CD archiving and virtual CD drives so you don't need to continually dig around for your CD's when installing/running them? Keep all the info on a CD in one place =)

-Find utility. Visual scanning only takes you so far once you start getting 2+ pages of images

-Drag and Drop reordering of images. grouping like images together is much nicer than chronological order.

-Sort utilities for images. Ok, I'm very organized-centric and like my things just so, but I'm sure others would much prefer the ability to sort by a couple different items: Name, date burned, category etc.

That's probably enough for one post, don't want to overload the developers all in one go! =)

David Troesch

Edited by silversword, 08 December 2003 - 02:18 PM.

#2 Phoenix

Phoenix

120% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 6,524 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 09:15 PM

Thanks for your suggestions, if praticle i am sure development will look into the possibility of adding them to a future version.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users