#1 Khrondor

Khrondor

1% Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 04:44 AM

.bin and .ixb

The .bin I have seen alot, but have a hard time finding software to burn it back to disk.

The .ixb is from Ulead DVD Movie Factory 3, its the software that will also be in the box when u buy the new Pioneer DVR-108 Dual layer drive (DVR-A08XL is the version with software). I made an audio cd today with movie factory and couldnt preview it on a virtual drive before I burned it. I found no other software to support the .ixb besides the Ulead one. I thin kthey also use .ixa for images

I like your product alot cause it burns the fastest for my set up. So I try and use it as much as possible over the other programs for image burning. Hope u can help!!

Edited by Khrondor, 10 September 2004 - 04:50 AM.

#2 zamiel

zamiel

Forum Support

• Administration
  • 8,841 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 10:26 AM

Bin/Cue is already supported. IXB I haven't encountered before. If its not a common format then I wouldn't expect to see that one supported any time soon.

#3 seebs

seebs

10% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 09:21 AM

I would love to see the .VCD format, used by GameDrive, supported, just because I have about 30 disks in it, and I'm really lazy. smile.gif

#4 Ascii2

Ascii2

1% Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 12:41 AM

I would like to see the Blindwrite5 image format ( *.b5t , *.b5i ) supported.

Edited by Ascii2, 23 September 2004 - 07:26 AM.

#5 fgd

fgd

1% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 October 2004 - 06:23 AM

I would also like for the Gamedrive/VirtualDrive (.vcd) format to be supported.

(edit) just discovered that it is possible to mount .vcd images directly using alcohol, however since .vcd files are not included in the list of image files, it is necessary to choose "all files" in the "files of type" list when searching for images to mount, and then select the .vcd image and it will mount.

Edited by fgd, 07 January 2007 - 04:20 PM.

#6 ssy080

ssy080

1% Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 03:46 PM

laugh.gif I would like lcd supported plz.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users