2 replies to this topic

#1 jsvenk

jsvenk

10% Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 October 2002 - 11:20 PM

Well, all the problems that I had before with driver 3.19 have been fixed with newer versions, so now I just want to point out a few things.

1. The program should use more than one thread, so the tray menu could be accessed at all times.

2. I think that the drive list should be updated automatically when mounting an image using the shell extension. The actual behavior can be a bit confusing, at least for me.

3. An "Unmount all" option in the easy mounting context menu would be interesting.

4. I don't know if this is a bug or a problem with my system, but I see a trail of the large main menu's bitmap when I start the app, in fact I see the bitmap in two places, in the correct place and at 0,0 on the screen. This could be a bug of the graphic card's drivers, but I don't have this kind of problem with any other software.

#2 Development

Development

120% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 507 posts

Posted 06 October 2002 - 10:17 PM

I have these bitmap artefacts sometimes too! I hope Bob will fix it!

#3 Kinvig

Kinvig

1% Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 October 2002 - 03:35 PM

Hi Guys, great program, just one little suggestion, would it be possible for the burn image wizard to return to the image selection window instead of terminating when pressing the finish button or have another button asking if another ( different ) image is to be burned?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users