#1 torrent

torrent

1% Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 11:59 PM

My Suggestions For Future Versions Would Be:
-A feature that allows user to be able to edit image files.
-Also create image files by selecting the files that users want from hard drives and other storage devices.

Unless these features are already enabled in Alcohol please tell me how to do it. It is kinda troublesome to swich to other softwares like UltraISO, IsoBuster or MagicISO. (After all alcohol is a image files related software)

If I am asking too much I would like to apologize in advance. Anyway, I'll thank in advance for reading my sugestion.

#2 zamiel

zamiel

Forum Support

• Administration
  • 8,841 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 12:22 AM

Edit copy protected images will most likely not be implemented due to legal reasons.

Creating images from files has been mentioned before and is in the pipeline I believe, well, premastering (like NERO) is anyways smile.gif

#3 sagji

sagji

10% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 06:46 AM

QUOTE (zamiel @ Mar 1 2006, 07:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Edit copy protected images will most likely not be implemented due to legal reasons.

One edit I would like is to be able do is to change the volume label - many DVD's use DVD_VIDEO, or the product ID, as the volume label. My DVD player shows the drive letter and volume label when I select a drive - so I find I often have to go Alcohol to find which DVD is mounted on which drive.
In my situation I don't need the created image to be changed, it is acceptable if the drive emulation does the "change".

Note: It would also be usefull if a label of DVD_VIDEO also produced an empty default image name instead of DVD_VIDEO.

#4 MaLing

MaLing

Official Birthday Wisher

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 2,120 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 09:45 PM

There was a similiar topic, maybe you could have a look here:
http://forum.alcohol...ndpost&p=101429

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users