Game Images

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Trial User_lorikeet04@gmail.com_*

Trial User_lorikeet04@gmail.com_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2006 - 11:35 PM

I made a 1:1 backup image of EA Sports Tiger Woods 2006. I originally had three perfectly working images. I could mount them and install the game, and use the play disk, i was able to use to play the game. Now for some reason or another i cant install or use the play disk. I only get error messages. In fact it seems a lot of my images dont work proper when I had made sure they worked when I first made them. I have made no changes to my system at all, i only loaded the newest version of alcohol 120%. So l am very confused and frustrated. maybe its all my fault iI can understand a user error, I've racked my brain trying to get everything to function, I have failed. What am I doing wrong? What can I do to correct these issues?
Any help is welcome at this point, many of my programs are backed up by images, and if I lost them I'm pretty screwed. Help me please.

BTW- my system is amd 64 1gig ram ati radeon 256 mb video windows xp sp 2 memorex dvd +/- rw true 8x seagate 110gig hd, maxtor 80 gig external storage, western digital 100 gig hd maxtor 60 gig hd...

i dont know if this helps but....and my machine is updated drivers are new no virus no nothing so here I am stuck till yall help me find some answers. thank you very much
lorikeet04 please.gif please.gif HELP ME, ....... I AM angry.gif , I AM stupid.gif

#2 ptolomeus3

ptolomeus3

Forum Support

• Support Team
  • 5,144 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE (lorikeet04@gmail.com @ Aug 24 2006, 07:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I made a 1:1 backup image of EA Sports Tiger Woods 2006. I originally had three perfectly working images. I could mount them and install the game, and use the play disk, i was able to use to play the game. Now for some reason or another i cant install or use the play disk. I only get error messages. In fact it seems a lot of my images dont work proper when I had made sure they worked when I first made them. I have made no changes to my system at all, i only loaded the newest version of alcohol 120%. So l am very confused and frustrated. maybe its all my fault iI can understand a user error, I've racked my brain trying to get everything to function, I have failed. What am I doing wrong? What can I do to correct these issues?
Any help is welcome at this point, many of my programs are backed up by images, and if I lost them I'm pretty screwed. Help me please.

BTW- my system is amd 64 1gig ram ati radeon 256 mb video windows xp sp 2 memorex dvd +/- rw true 8x seagate 110gig hd, maxtor 80 gig external storage, western digital 100 gig hd maxtor 60 gig hd...

i dont know if this helps but....and my machine is updated drivers are new no virus no nothing so here I am stuck till yall help me find some answers. thank you very much
lorikeet04 please.gif please.gif HELP ME, ....... I AM angry.gif , I AM stupid.gif

Hello lorikeet04@gmail.com,

since you are using since a while this software and that you Joined: 9-July 05, I suppose you´re no trial user but a customer with a retail version of this software. Therefore, it should be better that you apply for customer status, read this:

http://forum.alcohol...showtopic=23801

#3 zamiel

zamiel

Forum Support

• Administration
  • 8,841 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 02:34 AM

Also a system report is required to obtain support in the Trial Forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users