Securom New 4/5/7

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Trial User_Camyllib_*

Trial User_Camyllib_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2006 - 09:08 AM

Conflict with Emulation Software detected. Please have a lok at http://www.seurom.co...sp?m=emu&c=2500 for further, more detailed information.

I have installed the trial version from your website. I imaged AOM fine and it works. However I am trying to image HoMMV and was having problems with DPM on my one DVD/CD burner and then switched to my CD burner and it worked smile.gif. However at the end of the burn I get "Disk Read error at 320091" or something similar. When I mount and use the image I get "Conflict with Emulation Software detected. Please have a lok at http://www.seurom.co...sp?m=emu&c=2500 for further, more detailed information."

Here is my systme information (I hope that it is right). I am planning on buying the Alcohol 120 software and if that would be the fix then that is fine. I have used a "friendly" trial version in the past and fell in love with the product.

System report removed by ptolomeus3

#2 ptolomeus3

ptolomeus3

Forum Support

• Support Team
  • 5,144 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 09:41 AM

Did you check the correct copy protection with ProtectionID?
Is the game on cd or dvd?

#3 Charalambos

Charalambos

Support Team Member

• Support Team
  • 5,003 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 11:27 AM

If you are playing with an image make sure that you have all Alcohol's emulation options turned off. You may also need to use an antiblacklisting program like curerom or pr0t.st0p in order to hide the Alcohol's virtual drives from the protection.

#4 Trial User_Camyllib_*

Trial User_Camyllib_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2006 - 07:08 PM

I used Protection ID and Clonoxyll and Clonoxyll came up with Securom. Protection ID came up with Secruom and SafeDisk. Since the error took me to the Securom website I went with Securom and tried all Securom, Securom New and Securom 4/5/7.

One other thing that I don't know if I mentioned was that during the final dumping process at the very end I get an error that says "Disk read error at 320091" it happened with all Securom images.

Thank you for your help thus far,

The CD that I am trying to image is Heroes V play disk.

#5 Trial User_Camyllib_*

Trial User_Camyllib_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2006 - 07:16 PM

QUOTE (Charalambos @ Dec 26 2006, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you are playing with an image make sure that you have all Alcohol's emulation options turned off. You may also need to use an antiblacklisting program like curerom or pr0t.st0p in order to hide the Alcohol's virtual drives from the protection.

I have turned all the emulation off and still have the same warning. Is there any way you can send a link for the pr0t.st0p or curerom? I did a search and everything is bit torrent (is that safe)?

Thank you for your assistance

#6 Charalambos

Charalambos

Support Team Member

• Support Team
  • 5,003 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 11:17 AM

Curerom has its own site, there you can find Curerom and YASU( an other very usefull antiblacklisting tool).

#7 ptolomeus3

ptolomeus3

Forum Support

• Support Team
  • 5,144 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 11:47 AM

QUOTE (Camyllib @ Dec 27 2006, 02:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I used Protection ID and Clonoxyll and Clonoxyll came up with Securom. Protection ID came up with Secruom and SafeDisk. Since the error took me to the Securom website I went with Securom and tried all Securom, Securom New and Securom 4/5/7.

One other thing that I don't know if I mentioned was that during the final dumping process at the very end I get an error that says "Disk read error at 320091" it happened with all Securom images.

Thank you for your help thus far,

The CD that I am trying to image is Heroes V play disk.

Forget about ClonyXXL, it is since long outdated. Alternatives are A-Ray or ProtectionID.

Heroes of Might & Magic V do have SecuRom v7.xx as copy protection. How did you make your Image?
Try it with SecuRom *NEW 4/5/7, DPM Precision High, Read Speed (DPM) at 1x - 4x.

#8 Trial User_chrisorick_*

Trial User_chrisorick_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2006 - 04:18 PM

I also am having trouble
I used A-ray and found out that the protection on Star Wars Battlefront II is SecuROM 7.00.00.0068
I downloaded and installed Alcohol 120% 1.9.6 build 4719 trial version.
When I insert the dvd in my TSST corp DVD-ROM TS-H352C it does not give me the option to choose the datatype.
After I copy it to my hard drive and try to run A-Ray Twincreator on it, it gives me an error of incorrect size and refuses to run.

Thanks in advance;

#9 zamiel

zamiel

Forum Support

• Administration
  • 8,841 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 04:50 PM

@chrisorick

http://forum.alcohol...showtopic=23848

#10 Trial User_Camyllib_*

Trial User_Camyllib_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2006 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE (ptolomeus3 @ Dec 27 2006, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Forget about ClonyXXL, it is since long outdated. Alternatives are A-Ray or ProtectionID.

Heroes of Might & Magic V do have SecuRom v7.xx as copy protection. How did you make your Image?
Try it with SecuRom *NEW 4/5/7, DPM Precision High, Read Speed (DPM) at 1x - 4x.

I went ahead and bought Alcohol 120 now. I am also currently trying what you recommended at 2X speed and will look into A-Ray and ProtectionID.

Thanks again!

#11 Trial User_Camyllib_*

Trial User_Camyllib_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2006 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE (Camyllib @ Dec 28 2006, 11:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ptolomeus3 @ Dec 27 2006, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I went ahead and bought Alcohol 120 now. I am also currently trying what you recommended at 2X speed and will look into A-Ray and ProtectionID.

Thanks again!

OK I tried the burn at 1x and 2x with the completed version. and used CureROM in the back ground still can not get past Emulation Software detected. Also I tried registering for the forums and it says

The error returned was:
The board administrator is no longer accepting any new registrations at the moment.

Thanks again for all your assistance

#12 zamiel

zamiel

Forum Support

• Administration
  • 8,841 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 05:53 PM

@Camyllib

To gain acceess to the Customer areas please contact support_team@alcohol-soft.com with the following:

Alcohol account Email Address
Desired Username
Desired Password

Have you tried pr0t.St0p?

#13 Trial User_Camyllib_*

Trial User_Camyllib_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2006 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE (zamiel @ Dec 29 2006, 01:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Camyllib

To gain acceess to the Customer areas please contact support_team@alcohol-soft.com with the following:

Desired Username
Desired Password

I sent the e-mail hopefully I will here back soon with registration information. I have used CureRom and the funny thing is that SecurRom recognizes and blocks that software too smile.gif. I haven't tried pr0t.St0p yet I guess that is what I will work with now.

#14 Trial User_Camyllib_*

Trial User_Camyllib_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2006 - 07:58 PM

QUOTE (zamiel @ Dec 29 2006, 01:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Camyllib

Desired Username
Desired Password

@zamiel
@ptomoleus3
@charalambos

Thank all three of you. I now have the latest vs. of Heores of Might and Magic working with out disk in. You guys helped me what I did is everything that you said it just took me a while.

I imaged the last time at 2X (I still get "Disk read error @ 320091" is this normal on the dump process)?
I used CureROM (but that is now blacklisted by SecureROM 7.XXX also
I then used YASU 1.05 to hide drives this worked.

So I mounted the image using Alcohol 120 hit YASU (all drives hidden) and then used the regular game .exe and voila it worked. vs 1.4 started up. I guess this will work until their next upgrade.

P.S. I have sent an e-mail to register for the boards and hopefully I will be around them a little bit.

Thanks again you guys have been great system information posted to show that I have the full version.

System report removed by zamiel

#15 zamiel

zamiel

Forum Support

• Administration
  • 8,841 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 08:04 PM

Hopefully one of the admins will be along soon to take care of that for you.

#16 Charalambos

Charalambos

Support Team Member

• Support Team
  • 5,003 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 10:27 AM

I imaged the last time at 2X (I still get "Disk read error @ 320091" is this normal on the dump process)?

Yes, this error near the end of the disk is typical for the SecuROM protected CDs.

#17 Phoenix

Phoenix

120% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 6,524 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 03:34 AM

@Camyllib

If you have not heard from us yet then its possible you are not reciving our mails i have checked the data base and your account was created with the details you requested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users