• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 nightmeare

nightmeare

68% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 120 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 03:23 PM

how about a quick search option in a120 so i can find the images quick i have about 100 images in my a120 now, takeing long to find the right one to add

#2 zamiel

zamiel

Forum Support

• Administration
  • 8,841 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 04:45 PM

Hmmm, or the ability to organise images in to folders as many games come on multiple discs, being able to create folders in the image list and move their disc images under it might make it a little more organised.

#3 nightmeare

nightmeare

68% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 120 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 04:51 AM

not one cds games
but many differnt games if i that i get down to 80 so

#4 Charalambos

Charalambos

Support Team Member

• Support Team
  • 5,003 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 08:08 AM

Currently you can sort the images by name by clicking on the "Name" tag. You can also use the other tags in order to sort the images e.g. by path. Sorting the images will surely make finding them easier.

#5 khat17

khat17

10% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 09:34 PM

A dynamic search option would be nice. Say a list contains "THE RETURNER" and "RETURN OF THE JEDI" and you just type RETURN while on the main screen, and then it auto searches for and brings up those that have the said string within the name. Currently I just do as said by Charalambos and just sort by name/path to find what I want. I keep an "IMAGES" partition handy, so it makes organizing images easier.

Currently if you know the name of the file you're seeking, and type it in the image listing window, it will do a search and show you as you type. Kind of like trying to find a file in your MY DOCUMENTS folder and you know the name. Say it's called MY RESUME and when you type in MY RES it will automatically jump to the file.

PeAcE.

Edited by khat17, 03 July 2007 - 09:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users