• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Gordinski

Gordinski

1% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 07:10 PM

Looking for a program where I can stream DVD iso's off my WMS to devices such as PSP Xbox 360 and Other computers. Tried Network emulation with Alchol 120 but cant seem to see the drive on PS3. as DVD. I know I can stream mpeg2 acroos the network but like to put my video collection OnLine Localy. Any Help or sugestions would be greatly appreciated.
Gord

#2 Charalambos

Charalambos

Support Team Member

• Support Team
  • 5,003 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:43 AM

Can you give some more details about what you are trying to do? Also make sure that you use the latest version of Alcohol- 1.9.7.6221

#3 Gordinski

Gordinski

1% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 06:10 PM

HI Back I'm using the Latest version of Alchol 120. I have mounted 3 drives on my Office computer and can share cd's across my home network. I just receintly bought an HP windows Home server and looking fo a way to stream the Movies I have in my library without converting them to the MPEG-2 format which is time consuming. So what I really wnat is to take my iso's and mount them on a vertual drive then stream the DVD to my PS3 and XBOX 360 or any other computer on my network.

Gord

#4 Jito463

Jito463

Forum Support

• Support Team
  • 5,625 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 07:10 AM

So if you put an actual DVD movie into your player on the computer, you can't stream that DVD to other devices/computers? If you can't do it with a physical DVD, then I don't know how you'd do it with a virtual DVD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users