• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MaLing

MaLing

Official Birthday Wisher

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 2,120 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 10:40 PM

This is a very minor one, but I assume that I ought to report to you.

In Options, I choose not to show task bar icon but only tray icon for Alcohol.

When Alcohol is open (not shrinking to the tray icon) and a background window, if I click the Alcohol's tray icon, that does not bring Alcohol to foreground, instead Alcohol shrinks to the tray icon. I need to click the second time in order to re-open Alcohol.

I thought that it would be a little bit more convenient to bring background Alcohol to foreground. smile.gif

Edited by MaLing, 15 February 2009 - 10:42 PM.

#2 MaLing

MaLing

Official Birthday Wisher

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 2,120 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 09:04 AM

One more addition:

Attached File  taskbar.jpg   34.8KB   29 downloads

When I click on the background window 'Alcohol' as shown in the picture above, Alcohol will cover the calculator window, so Alcohol becomes the foreground, and calculator becomes the background. This is normal.

However, then if I click on the calculator icon in the taskbar in order to bring the calculator to the front, the calculator window will not come to the foreground, but it will shrink to the taskbar icon instead. I need to click on the calculator taskbar icon the second time in order to re-open it.

It would be more convenient to switch the calculator window (and all other windows as well) to the foreground by clicking the calculator taskbar icon only once.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users