2 replies to this topic

#1 ivanovic

ivanovic

1% Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 06:33 PM

I'm trying to install Alcohol 120% v1-9-8-7507 Full Retail on Windows Vista Business Edition.

I have tried running the .EXE "run as administrator" but get the same errors.

The setup program launches, allows me to choose ENGLISH, and accept the license agreement and then following NEXT, I get a pop up message stating "internal setup error, contact technical support".

I tried renaming the .EXE as someone suggested elsewhere in this forum but got exactly the same results (same error). At this point the installation aborts.

I've just bought this application understanding from the Alcohol Soft web site that this version was compatible with Vista, so I'll have wasted my NZ$95 if it does not work with Vista and the claim on the web site is wrong?

I see that many people are having this issue, but nobody seems to have a satisfactory solution to what must be a common problem looking at the number of posts.

Can anyone help solve this one ?

#2 Phoenix

Phoenix

120% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 6,524 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 11:23 PM

As a purchased user please email support directly http://support.alcoh...mailsupport.php and quote your user name and this topic.

#3 zamiel

zamiel

Forum Support

• Administration
  • 8,841 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:27 PM

I too run Vista Business, uninstall Alcohol and Reinstall on a semi-frequent basis (betas) and have never run in to this problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users