#1 Irish1916

Irish1916

1% Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 03:14 PM

Hello All,

This is my first day here, and I'm deciding if I want to purchase the full version. Right out of the gate, I'm having issues. I am trying to make a back up of my COD-WaW xbox360 game with no success. I put the disc in, the program opens up, and I select make a copy. Next, I select the protection mode (which according to Data base is safedisc). last I pick the file and start the process. The copy pocess is very quick, like 8 sec. The size of the image is only 5.3 mb. I test on the virtual drive. It plays but only says please insert in an xbox system for the disc to work. I attempted to copy and when i put it in the xbox I get the same thing that played from the virtual drive. I want this type of program in the worst way and would be willing to purchase it. I have bought the original Halo, 3 times already because the kids are so rough on the them.

I have included my system report and would appreciate the help.

P.S. Great avitar Zamiel

Edited by Charalambos, 06 November 2009 - 04:28 PM.
Removing System Report

#2 Charalambos

Charalambos

Support Team Member

• Support Team
  • 5,005 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 04:34 PM

Copying a Xbox game is rather difficult due to different disk format, you can find more in this old topic:

http://forum.alcohol...mp;hl=xbox copy

As for the Xbox 360, perhaps you can use the same methods for disc copying, perhaps not, I don't really know.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users