• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Partha

Partha

1% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 05:50 PM

Hi in you real life we have plenty of different image types such as .ccd, .img, .mdf , .iso or other image formats. Because I am a new customer I am not sure if such an option exists in Alcohol, so if it exists please point me to the right direction, otherwise may I request the Alcohol development team to implement a feature in Alcohol 120 % in which by right clicking on an image file I can select "mount to Alcohol 120 % virtual drive" or something like that which will allow me to mount the image on the virtual Alcohol 120% drive. In my humble opinion this will be a great option for Alcohol 120 % and we don't have to keep running into task bar to right click on Daemon-Tools lite to mount an image file for us. Why not do it on Alcohol 120% itself with a simple right click mouse menu to allow the image to be mounted on Alcohol 120 % virtual drive ?

I hope I am clear with the point I am trying to make.

Thank you

Partha

#2 Charalambos

Charalambos

Support Team Member

• Support Team
  • 5,003 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 01:40 PM

In fact not only this option exists but you can do it in both Alcohol and Windows Explorer. If you can't find this feature or it doesn't work please post in the Alcohol Software Related Problems forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users