croteam

1% Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 12:42 PM

Hello to you all, i am new on forum.
I want to purchase Alcohol 120%.
My question is can Alcohol 120% replace Nero?
What i mean by that is can i burn any file on pc, movies, games, music, od cd and dvd discs,
but just burn, no image creating etc...
Please respond!
Thank you!

#2 zamiel

zamiel

Forum Support

• Administration
  • 8,841 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 08:55 PM

Alcohol needs to create an image before it can burn. An image can be of a disc or comprise of any number of files from your hard drive. Once you have burned this image, you can simply delete it. The best way for you to have a look at what Alcohol does is to download the trial version from our site, install and give it a go.

#3 croteam

croteam

1% Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 11:55 PM

hm....not good...

Dont know how people compare this software with Nero.

The day you can compete with nero,is the day you add a support for burning every file, without creating image file.

Sorry dont want to download, i dont need images of any kind.

Cheers!

#4 zamiel

zamiel

Forum Support

• Administration
  • 8,841 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 02:01 AM

Alcohol's primary function at this point in time is different to that of Nero. Nero cannot backup copy protected software, provide emulation or virtual drives, Alcohol can. They're two distinct pieces of software aiming at different target markets.

#5 jackmcmahon

jackmcmahon

1% Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 11:15 PM

Alcohol's primary function at this point in time is different to that of Nero. Nero cannot backup copy protected software, provide emulation or virtual drives, Alcohol can. They're two distinct pieces of software aiming at different target markets.

That's why I want to try Alcohol. I think it suits my needs in making back up copy of my software. Thanks for this information.

Jack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users