1 reply to this topic

#1 rcpilot123

rcpilot123

1% Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 03:55 AM

I download DVD movies from Usenet. Most of the time I get an ISO, MDS, BIN etc. and Alcohol 120 will burn it fine and they will play on my Component DVD Player no problem. My player is a region free player and will play NTSC or PAL. IT will also play a disk with video files or from a USB drive. Sometimes when I download a movie it's not an Image but the VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders. So, I thought I would try using the Xtra Wizard to create an image and then burn that to the DVD. It goes through the motions just fine but when the disk is played in my player, the player simply shows the two folders instead of playing the DVD. I can pick out the vob files and play them but my question is: why wont the player start playing the DVD? There must be something missing in the Alcohol created ISO image that the player cannot deal with since most of my movie downloads are ISO's and when they are burned the DVD player will play them no problem. Also, I have tried the Windows 7 image burning tool with the same results so the problem must be in the created ISO image. Anyone?

#2 zamiel

zamiel

Forum Support

• Administration
  • 8,841 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:53 PM

Sigh.

14. This Support Forum does not tolerate questions in relation to NO-CD type cracks, CD Patches or any questions related Warez or downloaded files (unless the downloaded file is shown to be a legal download from the specific company's website) Any such topic will be deleted and the poster will be Suspended for a period of 30 days, any attempt to circumnavigate this Suspension will result in an Lifetime Ban from the Alcohol Support Forums.

Topic is closed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users