1 reply to this topic

#1 coykiesaol

coykiesaol

10% Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 03:50 AM

My question is fairly simple though. I purchased a game on Trygames.com called 18 Wheels Of Steel: Haulin' and have a copy stored on my sisters hard-drive. The thing is this is not the computer that I plan to play the game on, the computer I plan to use has no active internet connection and it is 30 miles away. I contacted ValuSoft and TryGames and they refuse to help me. Is there any way to burn a copy although it is stored only on my hard-drive and not on an actual physical CD??? I have Alcohol 120% but have no clue how to use it. Can anyone email or post step by step instructions on how to do this??? Please be quick because I am leaving my sisters to go back home tomorow where again I have no internet connection and I would like to bring this game home with me... I am no computer genius and if u guys could help that would be very greatly appreciated, Thank you!!

#2 Phoenix

Phoenix

120% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 6,524 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 01:56 PM

Not sure it would work unless you also have the install file but you could try Xtra wizard to creat an image and then take this with you, if the game requiers internert to run then unless your PC is connected to the internet then it will not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users