1 reply to this topic

#1 DVD1

DVD1

1% Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 01:58 AM

I have tried to install Alcohol 52 % and upon double click I get a message saying there is an "internal setup error contact support". How do I fix this? The same setup error appears when trying to install Daemon tools.

Latest SPTD is installed, but I don't see it in the device manager. I have Windows XP 64.

Edit! Just found the other thread with the exact same issue! Well I have Comodo and Avira. I completely exited Comodo and still get the error. Comodo' defense shield is off. :wacko:

Edited by DVD1, 27 December 2010 - 02:03 AM.

#2 DVD1

DVD1

1% Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 02:07 AM

I have tried to install Alcohol 52 % and upon double click I get a message saying there is an "internal setup error contact support". How do I fix this? The same setup error appears when trying to install Daemon tools.

Latest SPTD is installed, but I don't see it in the device manager. I have Windows XP 64.

Edit! Just found the other thread with the exact same issue! Well I have Comodo and Avira. I completely exited Comodo and still get the error. Comodo' defense shield is off. :wacko:

Fixed it! I went into Comodo's defense shield settings and disabled everything! Despite the defense shield being off you still have to turn off crap inside Comodo. Well, I have Avira and that will do for now. Ghess...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users