I would like to suggest few improvements for alcohol portable.
1. Command line support. Ability to install and uninstall driver from command line.
Ability to mount, unmount and list images from command line. Pretty much what AxCmd.exe does.
2. Alcohol Portable driver should be contained within the same folder from where alcohol portable is ran, and not placed in system32 folder during driver installation.
3. Alcohol service AxSCSIServiceEx.exe should also be contained in the same folder as the program itself and loaded from there.
4. Tray icon with options such as mount, unmount, driver/service removal and exit.
5. Main menu should have open image, that would be picked through explorer, not just drag and drop.
6. Context menu with options.
Thank you for considering my suggestions.