• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Admiral_Ackbar6

Admiral_Ackbar6

10% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 05:11 AM

Hey guys, just thought of a feature ever since I bought the program that would be nice: virtual blank DVDrs and rw, and CDrs and res. I really would like to be able to mount a blank image on a virtual drive and burn files onto it, all nicely packaged into a .mds file. Also, if we were able to choose the media type (cdr, rw, dvd +r, -r, +rw, -rw) as well as the size (650 mb, 2 gb, 10 gb, 20 gb, ect.) that would be great. I would like to be able to use some other burning software I have to make a cd image on my hard drive, and I think this function would be great.

~~~>Andrew

#2 ToMMeR

ToMMeR

68% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 191 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 09:00 PM

Do you mean so that u can compile a cd or dvd like in nero but to a image then u can burn after?

#3 Admiral_Ackbar6

Admiral_Ackbar6

10% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 50 posts

Posted 11 June 2003 - 04:33 PM

Pretty much, yeah. It can also serve as a testing ground, i.e. burn 3 game images into a virtual DVD image and see if it works. I was think too, how DVDxCopy and other programs like that only let you burn to a disk, not your hard drive. It would be great if I could use that program to burn DVD images directly to my hard drive using a blank disk from Alchohol.

#4 SlimShady

SlimShady

68% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 108 posts

Posted 11 June 2003 - 10:02 PM

Yes, this idea is perfect for testing-purposes!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users