2 replies to this topic

#1 john5

john5

1% Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2003 - 05:10 AM

Please, please, PLEASE add an option to toggle Alcohol's XP-style menus on or off. They look simply *hideous* in the context of my color scheme. Trivial as this may be, it would also be an extremely simple feature to add. What do you think, guys?

#2 Noshter

Noshter

1% Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2003 - 07:05 AM

QUOTE (john5 @ Jun 14 2003, 02:50 AM)
Please, please, PLEASE add an option to toggle Alcohol's XP-style menus on or off. They look simply *hideous* in the context of my color scheme. Trivial as this may be, it would also be an extremely simple feature to add. What do you think, guys?

Please God yes. XP menus (and the light-blue XP-style navigation panel on the left) look hideous in Windows 2000. If there could be an option to turn them off (for the panel, I wouldn't mind AT ALL giving it a background image like the one on left-hand side of all your wizards).

I have yet to buy Alcohol 120%, but I'm anal about how my software looks and have refused to buy Alcohol 120% for this reason alone.

#3 Phoenix

Phoenix

120% Member

• +Alcohol-Customer
  • 6,524 posts

Posted 04 August 2003 - 07:10 AM

I will pass your suggestions along to development to see if this option can be incorperated into a future release.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users