5 replies to this topic

#1 120%surfer

120%surfer

1% Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 03:01 PM

I am running windows 10 and installed 120% but I cannot get a virtual drive. I have another windows 10 PC where this is not a problem.

On this new PC I get the "applying the virtual drive message please wait" but no virtual drive is created. I tried a clean install of windows 10 and its the same result.

I have an ASUS Z370 Main board 2 x Pioneer 16x BD burners. a solid state sata boot drive and second solid state HD and a third SATA standard hard drive

#2 Charalambos

Charalambos

Support Team Member

• Support Team
  • 4,788 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 09:18 PM

Please don't doublepost. I deleted your other topic since it had basically the same content.

Probably your problem has to do with KB4462933. If you have it installed you must uninstall it in order to make virtual drives. This is a known issue and the Development Team is working on it.

#3 B.O.B.

B.O.B.

1% Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 05:09 PM

Morning,

Are you referring to the Windows KB article (https://support.micr...ate-kb4462933)?

Or is that a KB in Alcohol Soft's knowledge base? If so, can you provide a link to that entry - I looked but couldn't find it.

#4 Charalambos

Charalambos

Support Team Member

• Support Team
  • 4,788 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 09:18 PM

It is the Windows update that this Microsoft's KB article refers to.

#5 120%surfer

120%surfer

1% Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:31 AM

My first PC running the same version of Windows 10 has KB4462933 installed and the virtual drive is not a problem

#6 Charalambos

Charalambos

Support Team Member

• Support Team
  • 4,788 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:26 PM

That's strange. Are you sure it is this exact KB number? Were you able to create virtual drives on the other PC after uninstalling this KB? If you didn't try it please do it to verify that KB4462933 is the problem.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users